Welcome to M.L. Kinglaan 216 1111 LM Diemen / Kamer B, where you enjoy privacy in a room that can be locked, and combined activity with room mates your age. This page gives you the maximum amount of information, pictures and videos. When ready, apply directly by generating a contract, or request a visit.
|Construction year||1976||On Floor||3|
|Square meters||100||Square feet||1000|
Make sure to read our sample contract. If you agree with the contract, then request a visit with the appointment on the next tab.
Note: We charge Eur 25 for visits, and return Eur 35,- when you rent.
Visiting is allowed, but we prefer serious candidates. We used to get many viewers who:
- Never showed up, or cancelled 5 minutes after the appointment time.
- Had not fully read this website.
- Had not viewed the apartment videos.
- Were not serious candidates.
- Did not check their budget (with their parents) before visiting.
Consequently, all these visits were very time consuming and annoying to other tenants.
When you rent the room, we return the Eur 25,- plus an extra Eur 10,-.
Your payment will have Paypal buyer protection.
If you want to rent without visit, or after a visit:
1. Check this site. If the room is listed, it is still available.
2. Log into Rentling and generate a contract.
3. Pay the deposit (IBAN and BIC bank info are in the contract).
4. IMPORTANT: Immediately upload your proof of payment into Rentling. This avoids delays.
5. We remove the room from Internet.
6. You get a confirmation and contract that is now signed by us.
7. You get a calendar request appointment for the keys with phone nr of our host.
When there are multiple candidates, the room goes to the first payer.
Note: Move in on a later date? Then you only pay the deposit up front to reserve the room. We return your deposit 1 month after contract end date.
Rent price is 'all-in by intention', excluding: EUR 10/month government tenant taxes. Please note: land lord has absolutely no control over these taxes.
Rent per month €681.45 | Deposit €1,022.18 | Available : 2020-01-31
First Payment (rent+deposit) €1,703.63
Available : 2020-01-31
The Videos are very handy. That's why I rented the room without a visit. That saved me four hours of travel time for a viewing.
I always wanted to live in the centre of Amsterdam, but I was tired of waiting and the grumpy landlords. This building is very beautiful, I also liked the view from the room. Thanks anyway.
When I visited another room I was not allowed by the landlady to see a certain part of the house, all very spooky. With these rooms you don't live together with the owner, I think that's an advantage.
One day the washing machine didn't work anymore. The owner replaced it within a week.
I work in a bar at night. I'd gone to another room first. The owner required me to be inside at 11:00 p.m., otherwise I wouldn't be able to get in. That wasn't an issue with this room.
I am from Assen and my father did not allow me to live in Southeast, rather Amstelveen or Buitenveldert. When we went to look at this room we were both immediately sold. Are all those stories about Southeast really true? I don't know. I had a nice time. By the way, my bike was stolen once in Assen, never here in this building, that video surveillance works well.
About Rentling and Team1stHomeTeam1stHome is a landlord in The Netherlands. We own our own apartments and adhere to guidelines set by the Dutch room rental commission.
Our quality marks
(1) No registration fees.
(2) No cash payments, we prefer bank traceable payments. No Western Union!
(3) You always get a signed contract.
(4) Registration is always allowed. Read here why this is important.
(5) You rent directly from us, the apartment owners.
Rentling: Team1eHuis.nl 1stHome.nl
Address: Gouden Leeuw 1028, 1103 KZ Amsterdam
Denise: +3184-8323894 - Your host and key manager
E-mail: (Team1sthome [at] Rentling.group)